Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Rain Watching

IMG_9931e
After a trip to the grocery store, a nice rainstorm rolled in to effectively isolate my boys in the garage while I unloaded the bags. But it also created untold amounts of joy for these sweet little kids.

IMG_9914e
For some reason, we don't have a gutter over our garage door so giant drops kept plopping right in front of them.

IMG_9924e
Where's it all coming from? Dash wonders.

IMG_9966e
So what is there to do while watching the rain from the garage (something me and my dad often did actually- those midwestern thunderstorms are a thrill!)?

IMG_0012e
Dash practiced his screaming in the echo-y garage. I think he found a new high note.

IMG_9962e
Liam practiced swaying back and forth (i.e. getting his general Goof on).

IMG_9956e
Dash practiced his splits.

IMG_9955e
And so did Liam.

IMG_9951e
Dash practiced getting air. Nice one, buddy!

IMG_9947e
And then they just alternated hopping like the little froggies they are.

IMG_9941e
"Oh mom, this is the best day of my life!"

IMG_0004e
Seem like twins, much?

IMG_9987e
And then they inch a little bit closer...

IMG_0021e
And end up all wet. In the end, new outfits were in order and shoes removed for drying. Not a bad price to pay for a whole lot of happiness.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the one when they are in an identical pose...too cute! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie, these are amazing photos! I feel like the last couple of posts have made your boys look so big! I can't believe how they are turning into little men already! Oh, and good luck with the diaper business. I say take the plunge and go for toddler beds and potty training, but what do I know?

    ReplyDelete