Monday, May 7, 2012

A New Way to Swing

IMG_0207e
Look at that, the boys have figured out a new swing technique. Now they can ride the big kid swings!

IMG_0204e
I wished we'd had our video camera because they were laughing so hard. I really don't think I've ever heard Dash laugh that hard.

IMG_0225e
So they first started gliding along, Superman-like.

IMG_0215e
And, you know, pulling goofy faces because they were so happy.

IMG_0221e
Then they started running in the air.

IMG_0212e
And then pushing off on the ground.

IMG_0222e
And adding twists.

IMG_0226e
And having a blast! We'll see how long until they figure out to twist the swing chains up so it'll spin them around- one of my own personal favorite childhood activities.

1 comment:

  1. Your kids are so hilarious! I love their personalities!

    ReplyDelete