Friday, May 4, 2012

Five

Small_and_good
Five years ago today, I was visiting the temple for the first time, getting my nails done, and decorating everything for the reception. Five years ago tomorrow, I was marrying the man of my dreams. It was one of the best days of my life. The day that brought about all the other best days of my life. When Sean asked me to marry him, I said it would be my dream come true. This beautiful life we have together... it's more wonderful than anything I could ever dream.

155
Sean's the most perfect man for me and brings me joy every day. He's the most incredible dad to the most incredible children. Thank you, sweetheart, for giving me a life of bliss.


(And here's a video of those incredible kids he's given me (I know you didn't want another day without fresh twin media), being little smarties like their dad:)

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! I love how you said it was the day that brought about all the other best days...perfectly put. And your kids are super smarties :-)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I first read the title of your post I thought "Oh no, she got her anniversary date mixed up." And then I had a sudden panic that I was the one actually confused and didn't know it was my anniversary. Thankfully neither of us are actually confused now that I have read your entire post :)

    I liked the part where you said it was better than you could even dream. Loved it! Congrats!!! And can you believe it's really been 5 years?!?

    ReplyDelete