Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Pile on Pogo

(Let me first say, THANK YOU for everyone who gave me advice about our diaper issues. We haven't found a solution yet but every little bit helps!)

Poor ol' Pogo has to put up with a lot. I think if she had a little more zip in her, she'd have jumped away with the first car. But, alas, she likes to sleep a lot and the boys take advantage.

IMG_0326e
Then she cuddled with the cars. You've got to embrace the lot you're given, after all.

Incidentally, my 50mm f/1.8 lens isn't working again. It makes everything sort of glowy. Sigh. It's my favorite. I guess people call this plastic lens "disposable" for a reason. Now I'm just anxiously awaiting the next med school loan payment period...

1 comment:

  1. That's one of the funniest things I've ever seen! That dog is worth her weight in gold. Meggie wouldn't have put up with one car.

    And I love how you can see so much of their personality: Liam is just throwing them on there as quick as he can and Dash is making sure the pile is perfect.

    PS--The one under her ear is the best.

    ReplyDelete