Thursday, May 24, 2012

Just Right

IMG_1068e
We got to take another peek at Baby Boy #3 yesterday. Last month, he was so tucked in the technician couldn't see the end of his spine, so we had a redo! I'm happy to report that the spine looks fine and dandy. As does the rest of him!

Everything's looking good with this pregnancy so far and I'm feeling pretty good. My mom found my maternity clothes (I knew she would) during her visit so I'm living without worry of a stretched out wardrobe.

Do you want to know the neatest thing about this pregnancy? Well, my due date is Sept 15. Sean's brother is having a baby boy... due Sept 24! AND my brother is having a baby... due Oct 5! Liam and Dash were twins, now this baby gets to be a triplet!

Dash and Liam had a check-up of their own last week. From now on, they only need yearly doctor visits- so grown up! They had so many compliments on their behavior and demeanor. My good boys. Here's their stats (as they give their baby brother a kiss):
IMG_1043e
Dash
24 lb 8 oz (10%)
35.88" (86%)

IMG_1039e
Liam
25 lb 1 oz (15%)
35.63" (82%)

We make 'em tall and skinny!

2 comments:

  1. Yea for healthy boys all around!! And you are looking lovely as ever (or at least your belly is!) Agreed, we'll have to work on our coordination on trips to Colorado. Any guesses when your next visit will be?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for great news! How lucky to have so many cousins?! It must also be kind of fun to be pregnant with so many relatives.

    ReplyDelete