Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Matchmakers

IMG_0359e
These two little boys love to find matches. They find the matching cars. They see a picture of a cow and run to the show me their cow puzzle piece. A firetruck drives by and they point out the firetruck toy at the playground. They see a shoe in a book and show me their own shoe. A picture of a beach on my computer causes them to point at the garage door where I know (via mommy telepathy) they are referring to how we drove in the car to the beach. They notice their digger truck and point down the stairs where I know (via mommy telepathy) they are referring to the truck book currently on the first floor.

IMG_0341e
And they'll say "two" to make sure I get that they found a pair. Sometimes, when it's more than two items matched, they'll say "more." Truly, some of their most proud faces happen when they've made an exciting match. A proud face that's reflected in my own.

2 comments:

  1. That's really cute. Isn't mommy telepathy awesome? It sort of never goes away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom to 2 gorgeous girls and 2 handsome sonsMay 30, 2012 at 4:33 PM

    that is how I found Katie's maternity clothes when I went to visit her, after she had looked and looked for them.

    ReplyDelete