Wednesday, May 23, 2012

New Splash

Last week, we wanted to take the whole crew, Zechiel parents and all, to a splash pad. Having heard of one closer than the one we went to last year, I investigated. Twas a worthwhile use of my time, for we found one that is not only closer but TONS easier to park by. Plus it was deserted when we first arrived.
IMG_0795e
The boys liked to get wet but not too wet. It may be a while before the venture into the eye of the storm.

IMG_0802e
Liam was quite willing to let the spray soak his head, though- who doesn't love a cold shower?

IMG_0812e
But he remained very wary of the buckets that randomly dumped water. I was, too. Sneaky buckets, luring the unsuspecting into an evil trap of wetness.

IMG_0820e
Dash liked to catch the water. Or maybe he wanted to clap his hands in it. Whatever it was, it was cute.

IMG_0824e
And it also inspired much dancing. We don't call him Dancin' Dash for nothing.

2 comments:

  1. How fun! I'm excited for when Olivia will be able to enjoy those types of parks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...I must admit I'm jealous that my childhood self never enjoyed such a park.

    ReplyDelete