Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Reuion- The Cabin

I'm here, I'm here! It's been tooooo long. Believe me, if I could have blogged sooner, I woulda. But last week I was at the oh so spectacular Zechiel Family Reuion (yes, I meant to misspell that- at a previous family reunion, the shirt-maker company spelled it wrong. Now it's tradition.). There was internet there but it was creepy-crawly slow, so no blogging possible. Then our home internet suddenly stopped working the day I arrived home. So now I'm at the library, uploading all the FUN reuion pictures I've edited. I've got about 12 or so blog posts to planned for them.

So much to look forward to!

My family stayed at a nice cabin in Spencer, TN. It had lots of room for everyone to run around. You need room with 10 adults and 9 kids.


IMG_6724e

As you'd imagine, there was wood all over. With a nice wood smell. And while on the porch, you could look out at...


IMG_6656e

...this luscious landscape. It looked incredible after it rained, as captured here.


IMG_6872e

There was also a fun little pond next to the cabin. So lovely. And so mosquito-y.


IMG_6810e

I really liked the rock driveways: mostly gray with an odd golden rock thrown in here and there.


IMG_6770e

The basement was a treasure-trove of games like Ping Pong, Pool, and Air Hockey (I wonder why I capitalized those... It feels like they should.) We had a fun hockey tourney. My dad and I had an epic match that came down to the very last point. Ooo, my adrenaline kicks in whenever I think about it. The grand champion was my bro-in-law Josh. Da Man!

More coming soooooon

3 comments:

  1. You need to come back to Utah and give me and Mark photography lessons. Please????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful shots, you guys must have a pretty nice camera! Glad to see you guys are having so much fun!

    ReplyDelete