Thursday, August 6, 2009

Reuion- Family a la Darren

One of the best things about moving to Houston is that my brother Darren already lives there! But even though we can hang out whenever we want, it was great to be able to spend a solid week with all of them.

IMG_6572e

Darren's the only sibling that sort of looks like me. Mostly because we have similarly colored hair.

IMG_6167e

I think Niki's hat is rockin'! No wait, it's country! She likes to replace "rockin" with "country."

IMG_6247e

D1- what a sweet girl. And I love those glasses.

IMG_6608e

She and her momma are beading fiends! They've got some cute jewelry.

IMG_6607e

D2 was trying to figure out how to make some man jewelry.

IMG_6249e

And thinks he's being pretty clever about it.

IMG_6580e

Wow, D3 looks young here. Usually his eyes are really wide which I suppose takes away some of the softness of youth.

IMG_6682e

Ha, see what I mean? I just adore this picture.

IMG_6244e

I got to know D4 a lot more. I haven't seen the family as much since she was born (which will change now that we're in the same state!), so it was good to spend some quality time with her.

IMG_6694e


Because she is awfully adorable, isn't she?

1 comment:

  1. Yes, she is. I love that last picture. You're so good at taking pictures. I hope you guys are enjoying yourselves!! (it looks like you are)

    ReplyDelete