Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Reuion- Close ups

While not taking pictures of my pretty family, I was taking close-ups of this and that...
IMG_5840e
It seemed like there was a new moth hanging out on the cabin exterior every morning.

IMG_5850e
This feels Christmasy, doesn't it?

IMG_5956e
Millipedes move in such a cool way, undulating hundreds of legs at a time. Fascinating.

IMG_5965e
I like this moss color. Is it moss? Or is it lichen? Sean thinks it's lichen. I think he's cute. And right.

IMG_6430e
A lil' Praying Mantis!

IMG_6717e
I found this old tennis ball behind the cabin and thought it looked neato.

IMG_6728e
Looks like dried peppers.

IMG_6718e
Who doesn't love curly weeds?

IMG_6739e
I've never seen anything like this. Who knows what it is?

IMG_6750e
Dew!

IMG_6741e
This makes me think of femininity. Why?

IMG_7027e
Please observe a moment of silence for the fallen.

IMG_6792e
Oo, I like.

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous pics! You should read the book A Girl of the Limberlost. We read it for bookclub last year and I loved it. The moth made me remember it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure are an amazing photographer! I personally think that moths and milipeeds...millipedes....creepy crawly bugs, are gross. But your pictures are COOL! :)

    ReplyDelete