Thursday, August 13, 2009

Reuion- Bon fire + Horseback riding

IMG_6475e
For some crazed reason, we decided to roast marshmallows for smores with all the kids. Man, I can't tell you how many near eye-skewerings I experienced. The smores were good though.

IMG_6459e
Wuh oh, B2's head is on fire!

IMG_6467e
Most of the pictures I took looked like this. I was waaay out of my league.

IMG_6481e
But the sparks I could handle.
Another fun excusion was horseback riding in Fall Creek Falls. I rode a horse named General.
Guess what? They let three-year old J3 ride! With a guide for his horse, of course.
IMG_6811e
Cracks me up! Walking on up to the horse as if he's done it a million times.

IMG_6816e
Look at him! He's so tiny and the horse is so big!

IMG_6822e
J2 had a turn too. He looks only slightly out of place. See J3 hanging out by the fence out there all by his lonesome- kid's got some courage.
IMG_6825e
Ah, J1 is a much better size.

IMG_6843e
I didn't take many pictures while riding and most were blurry (constant clip clopping causes a bit of instability) but we sure had a fun time!

2 comments:

  1. Wow you guys really go all out for your reunions! Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures of J3 make me laugh because he is sooooo cute!!! and he was sooooo brave!!!!. The kids did a fabulous job on their glasses. The picture of B2 by the fire is really cool, even though it was really hot by the fire.
    Great pictures all...

    ReplyDelete