Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Reuion- Paddle Boating

The family visited a nearby state park in TN: Fall Creek Falls. I think my favorite part of it all was the paddle boating. It feels so serene, the lapping water. Even though a whole lot of sweat and leg work creates that serenity.

IMG_6069e

On our first paddle boat adventure, dad and I paddled while D3 steered. I have to say, he was pretty adept.


IMG_6095e


Oh boy, that boat was trouble. Splashin and bumpin and disrupting all that well-earned serenity.


IMG_6613e


Now they knew how to take it easy. Just enjoying the water and the company.

IMG_6648e


Life jackets get in the way a bit, don't they?


IMG_6650e


Uh oh, I see some mischief brewing there.

IMG_6626e


My second trip, J2 was at the helm while mom and I peddled. He was awfully eager to please. He wanted to try peddling and laid flat on his back so his feet would reach the peddles. Atta boy!

IMG_6116e


Ah, the easy life.

And how about me taking my camera out on the water? Talk about crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment