Thursday, August 6, 2009

Reuion- Family a la Brian

It's always so fun to be with Brian's family. Especially because the kids just adore Sean. It's so funny, the instant Sean and B1 get together, B1 chitters away about the battle plans floating around in his head that he wants Sean to act out with him.

IMG_5849e


Yep, there's a whole lot of action going on behind those eyes.



And couldn't you just eat up those freckles?




IMG_6159e


I've known Chris since I was born. I'll have you know that she saved little things about me as I grew up and made a scrapbook of my life for my 18th birthday. She's once amazing woman, for that and much much more.




IMG_5994e


I was going to put a picture of Chris talking a picture of B2, but then I saw this random kid's expression and couldn't pass it up.




IMG_6250e


B1 thinks its funny. D2 thinks it's sad.




IMG_5889ee


What a cutie. B2 looks so much like her mom. Love that golden hair.




IMG_6524e


I wish this picture was better, but it perfectly captures how active this boy can be. Going and going and going and going and going...




IMG_6548e


I can't tell you how often I've seen this expression from Brian. His skeptical, "what are you talking about" look. He's always forcing me to be well-reasoned.




IMG_6566e


But he's got a light side too. But then again, he's talking to Uncle Bob. Everybody smiles when talking to Uncle Bob.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE those close up of the kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE those kids period, but you do make it great to look at them!!!

    ReplyDelete