Thursday, August 6, 2009

Reuion- Family a la Jenny

I love my sister Jenny's family. They're so full of energy! Unfortunately, an oddly large number of the pictures I took of them weren't perfectly focused- probably because they're moving around so much! I didn't even get a close-up of Josh! What's wrong with me?!



IMG_6367e

But when J3 is cuddling, then I have plenty of time to properly focus.



IMG_6518e

See what I mean? Though that could be Uncle Bob working his magic again.



IMG_6371e

He's got a sweet little face. And I think his hair is just so funny, they way it lies on the hairline. Too cute.



IMG_6414e

His mom, though, has the prettiest hair. I've always wanted her curls.




IMG_6238e

J2 may look sweet, but he's always planning some mischief. But he looks sweet, so it's okay.




IMG_6585e

J1 is such a creative chica. Can you see in her eyes how she's finding inspiration in the materials on the table. I see it. B2 is creative too. In fact, there's a lot of creativity all over this extended family!




IMG_6984e

Too bad this focuses on her shoulder instead of her face... but I love how she looks. As if she's groving to some awesome music. Love it!

2 comments:

  1. Niiiiice Miss Katie. N with Bob is priceless. Love it.

    Could you not find a non-scrunched up picture of me or something? Maybe I look like that too often. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete