Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Reuion- Mom and Dad

As we must always do when all our family members are together, we took family pictures. Look at what a beautiful family my mom and dad made!

IMG_6242e

In every picture, some kid was doing something funny. I guess that just adds to the personality of it all.


IMG_6266e

I've got some cute nieces and nephews! (I'm going to avoid using their names, to protect the innocent)


IMG_6856e

My pops, the inspiration of my photography hobby. And I think I may have inspired him to switch over to a digital camera. Yes!


IMG_6808e

Dad's a reader. At most any break in action, you can find him with a book.


IMG_6779e

My momma's pretty. No, she's gorgeous. She likes it when I say that. And it's true.


IMG_6412e

Hee, I thought that was funny. I like it when my parents are silly.


IMG_6383e

Aw, this makes my heart warm.

Next up, bocce ball!

2 comments:

  1. Nice pics! What an awesome family I married into!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun to see some pictures of your family! As always, I love your pictures :-)!

    ReplyDelete