Friday, March 2, 2012

Two More Videos

Did you know I have to keep Liam and Dash from seeing any videos on the computer? I'm talking just the beginning screen, before anything has started playing. If they see it, with that little triangular play button in the corner, they start screaming for me to play it. Now, why don't I just play it for them, you ask. Because once the video is over, they shriek and flail and look at me horror, compelling me to show them more videos, more videos, more videos! For ages and ages! No matter how long they've already been watching, the storm of screams always cometh. I can only start showing them a video as long as I have some reeeeeally good other activity to follow up, so that they willingly leave the computer. So... I won't be showing them this blog post.

Here's those videos.
They don't sing along yet but they are more than happy to help with the actions. Usually they're very excited about Popcorn Popping but got distracted by peekaboo. And, as this is a couple weeks old, now Liam's shrinking snowman is brilliant and Dash anticipates all the actions in I Wiggle. Love love love.

I forgot to put this in the Chuck E Cheese post. I don't know what it was about the stage but every time they crossed, they seemed compelled to do their old man stomp walk. And each time I was compelled to crack up.

I have the best kids.

2 comments:

  1. Have I told you we've sat and watched video after video on your Vimeo for that very reason?? We have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so funny! K does the SAME thing if we let her watch videos so we also had to take away that privilege completely. Not worth the fit. Plus since we have not been letting her watch the videos it has made it easier for us to take the videos without her trying to walk around to the other side of the camera so she could watch...as we filmed. Kids are so funny! I love your boys so much! They are just getting cuter and cuter!

    ReplyDelete