Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Green

IMG_9244e
My kids have a wee bit of Irish heritage, so we all wore green on St. Patrick's Day. No pinching for us! Just hand holding. I like that tradition better.

IMG_9248e
We did a quick search for four-leaf clovers and came up short.

IMG_9255e
We were distracted by all the fun birds flitting around, chirping. They must have been Irish birds, celebrating their special day.

IMG_9264e
But we resumed our clover search after a while.

IMG_9263e
But nothing! I've never found a four-leaf clover, have you? I don't think they exist.

And we otherwise frolicked in the beautiful outdoors. I enjoy how Dash is showing off his knowledge and all Liam wants to do is stomp around to make his voice sound funny. I'm so lucky to have such fun kids. Must be the luck o' the Irish.

3 comments:

  1. One summer growing up, my friend and I made it our goal to find as many four leaf clovers as we could. We actually found quite a few! Danny doesn't believe me though. He's a non-four leaf clover believer. I keep trying to find one to show him! I even laminated a few that I found that summer, but they must be lost at my parents house. One day I'll find another!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have two 4-leaf clovers found in the woods at archery tournaments. One is from Rome, GA, and the other is from London, KY. I have both of them pressed and with our travel materials. So I BELIEVE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That picture of the boys holding hands is just adorable! I want to add that I have found several four leaf clovers in my life :) they DO exists!

    ReplyDelete