Friday, March 16, 2012

Nekked

This is how I used to find them after a sleep:
IMG_9097e

Now, it's this:
IMG_9093e

For the last week, it's been all about taking off the clothes. Luckily, they haven't tried it while out of the house. When they do it at home, they look so proud, look what I've accomplished! Dash has been the ring leader of this clothes-less revolution. I never find him still dressed in this crib and he's always leading the strip-down in the living room.

They've been good about keeping their diapers on (phew!). Although a couple days ago, I heard Liam make a really weird, stifled cry while he was supposed to be falling asleep for a nap. I went to check and he's standing up at the crib railing stark naked holding his diaper over the edge. Poor kid dirtied his diaper, took it off because he didn't want to sleep in it and then didn't know what to do. He didn't get a single thing in his crib messy, either.

I let them run around the house without their cute clothes as much as they so desire. But I hope it's a soon to pass phase, because, dudes, isn't that chilly? Brr!

No comments:

Post a Comment