Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Walking and Dancing

I mentioned a while ago that I was on a quest to record Liam's stomp walk (Dash has adopted the behavior as well!). Well, I didn't realize how difficult it would be. I'd have the video camera with me all the time but because the stomping only lasts a few seconds, I'd inevitably miss it. I need a video camera in my eyes, you know? Like Olhado in Speaker for the Dead. I eventually got a couple of examples that sort of give you an idea:
Right at the beginning Liam does his stomping with his shoulders and elbows back, head jutted out.

And this is a slowed down version. Usually he's stomping like crazy. But you get the idea.

The boys are also wonderful dancers:
Looks like we're ought to throw Dash a Dance Party.

And just for giggles:
A little narcissism never hurt anyone. Right?...

No comments:

Post a Comment