Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Quite a Sight

We saw some interesting things on our walk yesterday.
IMG_4921e
First we saw a pterodactyl. They're not extinct, apparently! Isn't that lovely?

IMG_4928e
Then we saw a flying cat land on a power line. It sure did purr.

IMG_4932e
Then there was a three-inch alligator snaking along the curb.

IMG_4926e
Then a hawk got his beak stuck in the moon! Which is pretty amazing, given that a waxing moon doesn't appear in the morning. Someone check the tides, they must me in a right state!

IMG_4933e
Oh my goodness, did a two-foot firefly just snatch up that mini-alligator? What a sight!

IMG_4937e
Over there is a line of ants jumping off the lamppost into a specially designed ant pool. The ants around here live in luxury.

IMG_4947e
There goes that purple-wigged unicorn again. He's got to hide his horn, you know, or else he'd be hunted endlessly. But you can't deny a brother a little flying time, now can you?

Now, I didn't see any of these things myself, mind you, I was taking pictures. But the boys told me all about what they saw in their grunt language. Twas a mighty exciting day, I tell you what!

1 comment: