Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Typical Behavior

IMG_4544e
I can't tell you how many times a day I see Liam do his stomp walk/dance/celebration. Whenever he becomes excited about anything, he juts his head forward, throws his shoulders and elbows back, and stomps very fast. While wearing a wide grin, of course. Sometimes he stays in one place while stomping, sometimes he walks, sometimes he spins. I have a new goal of catching that on video because it's too funny to keep to myself.

IMG_4553e
Now, when anything exciting happens to Dash (or anything surprising, for that matter), Dash puts on The O Face. That's also what he looks like when he's pretending he's a hooting owl. He just brings his lips in real tight and real round for a nice O effect. Come to think of it, I think that's the face I make to him when something exciting happens. Huh, kids mimicking their parents, who'd of thunk?

No comments:

Post a Comment