Friday, November 11, 2011

Love You

Dear Liam and Dash,
IMG_5174e
I love your grey-blue eyes full of swirling depth and a touch of pale yellow in the center, just like your daddy's.

IMG_5172e
I love your beautiful skin that's so soft and squishy and kissable.

IMG_5160e
I love that when you cry, you still look ridiculously cute.

IMG_5213e
I love that when you're zoned out, wow, still super cute.

IMG_5178e
I love how your face perks up when I give you a smile.

IMG_5218e
I looooove when you run at me to give me a bulldozer hug. And when you walk over, flip around and flop on my lap. And when you give me the sweetest kisses.

IMG_5208e
I love your amazing laugh.

IMG_5196e
I love your goofy snickers.

IMG_5201e
Liam, I love how like to insert a little silly all the time. With a funny face or a cowboy walk or a wacky throat snort, you just like to keep things a little goofy.

IMG_5215e
Dash, I love how you like to reserve yourself to bursts of silliness. Sometimes you like to peacefully flip through a book but then other times you just throw yourself around in giddy fits full of giggling and wiggling.

IMG_5179e
I love how you boys have my heart and fill it with love at every moment.

Love you forever,
Mama

2 comments: