Monday, November 14, 2011

Escape the Bike Trailer

IMG_5279e
"Woah, do you see all that playground equipment out there, Dash?"
"No kidding, Liam! We need to get out there!"

IMG_5292e
Maybe we can push our way out through this mesh stuff..."

IMG_5282e
"Yeah, maybe if we reeeeally push."

IMG_5275e
"Okay, new plan, maybe we can bust out of our safety harness. Start leaning."

IMG_5283e
"eeeeeeeeeeeeeerrg. It's not working!"

IMG_5286e
"I know, I know, there's a weak point up here. Maybe I can pull it open."

IMG_5285e
"No, no, it's over here, let me try over here."

IMG_5287e
"Ugh, we're never getting out of this thing."

IMG_5291e
"Ooooo, and I wanted to play so bad!"

Stay tuned to see if Dash and Liam ever escape their bike trailer imprisonment!

2 comments:

  1. I love the captions you have with these photos!!! Anxious to see if they escaped, hahaha!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always do such a great job telling stories with pictures. Never a dull blog post!

    ReplyDelete