Thursday, November 10, 2011

Kid Table

IMG_5247e
Sean finished his kid table! He actually finished about a month ago (thank you radiology rotation). I was just taking my sweet time taking pictures of it.

IMG_5249e
I think Sean is most proud of his mortise and tenon joints. As him about it, he'll talk your ear off. I think I may have accidentally chosen his least favorite example to photograph. Sorry honey.

IMG_4973e
We don't have chairs for it yet, but no matter, we all prefer to stand or sit on the table itself.

IMG_5257e
The table's the perfect place to have snacks and color.

IMG_5269e
Note to self: tape the paper down better.

IMG_5335e
Second note to self: tape paper closer to edge.

IMG_5337e
It really helps keep them occupied when I'm getting a meal ready for them. Except for the regular thirty second interruptions in which I have to remind them to color with the crayon, not eat the crayon.

IMG_5340e
I think our longest crayon at this point is about half an inch long. But they're learning. With the help of Sean's awesome table!

No comments:

Post a Comment