Monday, October 24, 2011

A Tale of Three Photographers

You guys are in for a something special today. You get to see the work of three different photographers all from one camera!

1) First, the photographer is POMPA!
IMG_4681e
I had to run Pogo back home after we reached the park (no dogs allowed. You have to sing it) so Pompa made sure I didn't miss a thing.

IMG_4683e
Apparently they were enraptured by the guy playing tennis. He had his very cool tennis ball shooter contraption, after all. How could you not watch?

IMG_4697e
They also got their supermodel on for Grandma.

IMG_4702e
Look at Dash work that pose. Tyra would be pleased.

IMG_4704e
Liam went for a hair toss pose. It works for him.

IMG_4700e
I returned and tried to show everyone how much my boys love me and pay attention to my every move. Fail.

2) Now, the photographer is ME!
IMG_4710e
Dash takes a little sampling of a ladder rung

IMG_4713e
Liam gets in on the action. So many flavors.

IMG_4735e
How did he get up there? I just can't... seem... to move up. Hmph.

IMG_4730e
Liam and Grandma play a little hide a seek with Grandma's fingers.

IMG_4733e
Ah ha, found you! Now I'll go hide!

IMG_4743e
Hi ho Silversaurous! Away!

IMG_4757e
Then all the gentlemen had a little swing time. Dash apparently wanted to be flung off while daddy swung.

IMG_4766e
This is a perfect pace, Pompa, keep it up.

IMG_4764e
Daddy, you're so much fun!

3) And a few photos from SEAN!
IMG_4769e
I got a turn at the swings too, and I have to say, it was heavenly. Just to have a quiet moment with my son. Blissful.

IMG_4778e
And my very favorite photo of the excursion. I can never get over their eyes.

If you happen to want to see some more photos from both Pompa and Grandma, take a gander over here. Bonus, there's pictures of sweet Avery!

No comments:

Post a Comment