Thursday, October 27, 2011

Sights on a Walk

(On a Walk4 Showing Off from Katie Bradley on Vimeo.)

This is our typical fare on a walk, pointing things out and making car sounds. The only things missing are Stop Sign, Airplane/Helicopter, Bird, Grass, Cloud, Cat, and Flower. And recently Pumpkin.

Now, I should say we typically stroll about identifying all the sights around them but recently, we just spend the entire time avoiding mosquitoes. Swatting and dodging and running. I prefer the pointing.

5 comments:

  1. Those dang mosquitoes! I wouldn't even let Preston play in the backyard yesterday because he has sooo many bites already. I can't wait for this cold front to get rid of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was very cute! They are so smart - you must be a very proud momma!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my daily highlights is catching up on the latest happenings of my twins. Thanks for posting the walk video. We miss those little dudes and the daily stroll through Glenshire.

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my daily highlights is catching up on the latest happenings of my twins. Thanks for posting the walk video. We miss those little dudes and the daily stroll through Glenshire.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so love your blots. Just a suggestion I learned about mosquitoes this year - vanilla! Just mix half water and half vanilla in a spray bottle and spray it all over yourself. Face, hair, arms, whatever. Or buy a vanilla scented spray at Bath and Body. Anyhow, it's good for about 30 to 45 minutes! It works for me and I'm a mosquito magnet!

    ReplyDelete