Thursday, October 6, 2011

four things

1. The boys' dino rawr is one of my very favorite things. It's less like a roar and more like a croak from a sore thoat.
Liam's was surprisingly good. Here's a more typical Dash:
It just makes me want to scoop him up and squeeze him, it's so cute!

2. Liam and Dash have learned to treat Pogo really well. Despite the fact that Pogo always runs away from their slightest touch.
IMG_4276e
I could be petting her the same way as one of the boys but she'll run away from them and not me. She's always been nervous around little kids. If I hold her still, though, she'll tolerate some hugs and pats and kisses.

IMG_4282e
Just look at these faces.
Me: You're okay. They just love you.
Dash: I love you soooo much!
Pogo: HELP ME!

3. When Dad/Mom/Jenny were here, we visited the splash park again. They warmed up to it faster this time.
Yes, it's long. So here's another!:

Babies getting wet, never gets old.

4. When we had the big family dinner, dishes inevitably were left around, which provided many opportunities for little toddlers.
Whoops, sorry about the end, there. What can I say, I have a happy husband.

1 comment:

  1. I loved hearing their baby rawr voices at church. So cute!

    ReplyDelete