Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Hulk Grunt

The newest trick around these parts is something I like to call the Hulk Grunt. It usually makes its appearance at mealtime. It involves the boys flexing all their muscles and emitting a gravely, low tone until they transform into a giant green monster. Okay, not really on the transformation part.
IMG_4337e
Dash usually starts.

IMG_4317e
Liam joins right in.

You want to see it in action, don't you. Alright:
Cracks me up every time. Sorry you had to hear Sean and my efforts, too.

They do all sorts of funny things in their high chairs, here's a couple examples (both happen to be Liam):
Its a thing he does, sometimes he just likes to exercise his blinking mechanism.

It's like he's mimicing an infant cry without being sad himself.

IMG_4324e
They're just funny boys who keep me (and themselves) entertained every day.

IMG_4315e
And I think they know how much I love it, too. Ham it up, boys!

3 comments:

  1. Luke has been doing that same grunt! His whole face will turn red! I thought he was just strange, but maybe it's just a boy thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. definitely a boy thing!!!

    ReplyDelete