Monday, January 23, 2012

The Park, by Mama

Part the First of our Outing at the Park. Featuring: Photos by Mama. Enjoy.

IMG_7599e
Hee hee hee!!!

IMG_7603e
Ha ha ha!!!

I can't get over those pictures! They're just too funny. Such strong hands, they can hang there for a good ten seconds before releasing into our outstretched hands.

IMG_7604e
Oh my Earnest Liam

IMG_7609e
Oh my Skeptical Dash

IMG_7718e
He gets that face from his daddy.

IMG_7737e
And he gets his giggles from his daddy too!

IMG_7746e
This... is something we're working on. I'll just leave it at that.

IMG_7777e
Looking adorable is not something we're working on. It comes naturally.

IMG_7749e
Do you think they take after their dad? Because, duh, they do. They're like little clones.

IMG_7760e
Anything climbable is climbed, no question. Even some non-climbable things are climbed too!

IMG_7762e
I think he's happy.

IMG_7787e
I love him.

IMG_7783e
And I love him.

2 comments:

  1. The colors in these pictures are so vibrant! I love park pics :-)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this pictures - he has some marvelous blue eyes!

    ReplyDelete