Friday, January 13, 2012

Eyes Closed

While eating his lunch, Dash displays one of his newer habits, closing his eyes and tuning into the rest of his senses for a few seconds.


Mom grabs the camera to document.


Dash opens his eyes to see what's going on.


IMG_6476e
Mom: Close your eyes again, sweetie.
Dash: Okay, but just a little, I have to see what you're doing with that camera.

IMG_6486e
Liam: Look mom, I'll close my eyes. It's easy, just like this.

IMG_6480e
Dash: Oh silly Liam, you just close your eyes with your face, you don't need hands!

IMG_6494e
Liam: Oh that's right.You know what's neat? I can open my eyes without hands!

IMG_6492e
Dash: Woah! That's amazing!

IMG_6498e
Liam: Plus I can tilt my head and look cute. Mom loves that.

IMG_6505e
Dash: I know- I'll tilt my head cutely WHILE closing my eyes! Mom can't resist!

Those boys, always inspiring each other to better and greater things.

No comments:

Post a Comment