Monday, January 9, 2012

Chugga Chugga

IMG_7214e
Since we didn't go on a train ride down to Chicago, my dad suggested we check out the little train that drives around part of the mall. My dad is a genius. The train was a mega hit.

IMG_7182e
You could just see in their faces, a train? We can go inside? It's going to move? This is going to be good!

IMG_7192e
Plus they received little train tickets with a picture of a locomotive. When they weren't in awe over all the changing sights on the ride, they were pointing at the train picture and making their choo choo sign.

IMG_7195e
I even got to go for a ride too. It actually was a pretty fun ride even for me.

IMG_7224e
My favorite part, though, was having Sean chase the train around to snatch some pictures. He totally did that just for me, the sweetheart.

IMG_7199e
Music was played inside the cars so we got to wiggle around to things like "I Like to Move It."

IMG_7228e
I think the boys most enjoyed picking out grandma and grandpa amongst the crowd. Man, they sure do love them!

IMG_7240e
Everyone on the train had a blast and everyone else loved watching the twinners have such a grand time. Choo Choo!

No comments:

Post a Comment