Sunday, January 29, 2012

Birthday Present

So, two Saturdays ago, it was my birthday! To celebrate, we went to Austin! I'll tell you about it over the next day or two. It was fabulous. Plus, Sean bought me a wide-angle lens! Whee!

It was also the birthday in which I forgot we live in an electronic world. I forgot the camera battery. The camera battery died the first day of our trip (so much for practicing with that wide-angle...). It wasn't a total loss, we still had our video camera to record the fun. But I forgot it for half the day on Saturday. I forgot my phone charger. My phone died (so anyone who meant to call me for my birthday and forgot, there's your excuse!). And... I broke the Kindle. You know, it was on the bed while I was playing with the kids and I pushed on it without realizing it- crack! Le sigh.

Buuuuut it was still an awesome birthday! Most chiefly because this happened:

Best birthday present I've ever received.

5 comments:

  1. I might die from the hand-holding cuteness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how they are exactly in step with each other!!! :) Happy Birthday! Hi Sean!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh that is the cutest thing I've ever seen! They are getting so big! What lens did Sean get you? I'm trying to persuade Weston he wants to get me a new camera...it's not going so well.

    ReplyDelete