Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The Park, by Dada

Part the Second of our Outing at the Park. Featuring: Photos by Dada. Enjoy.

IMG_7633e
I love this fuzzy one. It looks so artistically cool to me.

IMG_7645e
Dash now likes to scooch far far forward, his arms bent behind him, before he lets go and descends the slide. He's building his own suspense.

IMG_7631e
The lawn maintenance crew came while we were there. Liam was enthralled.

IMG_7634e
Dash just stared and stared.

IMG_7650e
Dash also tried his hand at the long bendy slide for the first time.

IMG_7696e
And Liam figured out how to climb UP the long bendy slide for the first time.

IMG_7686e
Brothers look out for each other.

IMG_7656e
Yes, I know I'm beautiful.

IMG_7670e
I'm leaning my tummy against the fence, I'm so awesome.

IMG_7716e
Saved the best for last.

No comments:

Post a Comment