Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Chisos

IMG_3986e
Do you remember Chisos? Darren and Niki's newest pooch (named after a Mexican mountain range, pronounced chee-SOS)? We met her back in February as a pup and, although now full-grown, she doesn't look too different. That's the mark of a cute dog.

Chisos came to the family gathering too. She ran into our bedroom and pooped within 30 seconds of entering the house. Impressive. As Pogo was known to do similar things as a youngin', we just chuckled and dealt with it.

IMG_3989e
Liam and Dash were smitten with Chisos and followed her all around. A dog that's smaller than them! Wowee! But I wonder why she looks so nervous?

IMG_3994e
Oh, right, because she knew a mega-hug was imminent. Really, I don't think Chisos minded too much. She even licked their faces, which the boys thought was the berries.

This is the best: since the boys have been doing a great job of pointing to the right people when you ask where they are, we prompted, "Where's Chisos?" They both turned and pointed to this picture on the wall:
JesusChrist
Close enough :)

IMG_4190e
And don't worry about Pogo, she got plenty of lovin' too. Sweet girls.

2 comments:

  1. Where's Chisos? ...*points at Jesus*... bwahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO WAY!!! I love that they pointed at Jesus for Chisos! That is hilarious! Your boys are getting cuter (and funnier) with each post.

    I can relate to this story. While I was going to school in Hawaii, one of my fijian friends brought their little boy on campus. I was playing with him and even pulled out the big gun toy: keys.

    After awhile I had to go back to my halle so I asked him for my keys. He proceeded to give me a "kiss." Laughing, I asked again and he gave me another kiss. We repeated this process a good 4 times until I had to take my keys manually. Kids are the best! :)

    ReplyDelete