Thursday, September 8, 2011

Splash Park

It's been b-e-a-utiful weather round these parts but not just a week ago it was a'broilin. So when Sean had a Saturday off, with a Houston high of 107, we tried out a little splash park.

IMG_3040e
Hot and sunny- perfect setting for some water fun.

IMG_3036e
Liam got right into it. How awesome is water spraying out of the ground?! Right?!

IMG_3047e
I mean, this is just too fantastic.

IMG_3057e
Dash, conversely... didn't quite get into it.

IMG_3060e
Meanwhile, Liam's having a ball.

IMG_3065e
Can I catch it? I'm trying!

IMG_3074e
Ah ha! Dash is ready to join the fun!

IMG_3105e
Water: such endless fun.

IMG_3122e
Hey, where'd it go? I thought you were endless fun!

IMG_3113e
Water's triumphant return. It seemed like Liam prefered the fountain features while Dash more enjoyed the shower-like dripping ones. Whatever floats your boat. And it will float, it's water! Ha!

IMG_3150e
I'm glad we got to "wedge" in some fun on a hot day (heh heh).

4 comments:

  1. Haha! I love it! Love the pictures, the words, the wedgie...it's all perfect! I hope we get to see you guys again sometime! Let me know if you make it to Chicago anytime soon! Oh, and I absolutely LOVE this picture of you and your boys when they are getting haircuts from yesterday's post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the wedgie! Can't get enough of your cute boys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures! I love those splash parks!! It looks like you guys had a blast :) Plus the wedgie is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man, you should submit that last photo to a contest. It represents summer splash park fun! :)

    ReplyDelete