Thursday, September 22, 2011

Wandering Through the Playground: The Sandbox

One Saturday, when it was only grossly hot (as opposed to disgustingly hot), Dash and Liam wanted to wear their shoes. All dressed up, let's find somewhere to go! The local park it is. The sandbox was a major detour.
IMG_3646e
"I'd like that rusty truck that's been sitting here for who knows how many years, please."

IMG_3635e
"Um, what do I do? There's... this... sand everywhere."

IMG_3660e
"The truck says, 'PTTTTTT'"

IMG_3666e
"Okay, well, I'm just going to stay here until you tell me what to do. Because I don't know."

IMG_3676e
"Woah. Magic dust."

IMG_3705e
"Woah! Magic Dust!"

IMG_3632e
"It must be for eating."

IMG_3710e
"Yes, it must be. Mmmm."

IMG_3726e
"A box full of pebbly food. AND trucks. We must be in heaven."

No comments:

Post a Comment