Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Walking

(sorry, this post was published earlier when it was a work in progress, there's more to see now)

Dash took his first step in May, followed soon after by Liam. While I've heard a plethera of stories about how someone's child suddenly start walking one day, not so for these wee boys. Little by little they worked on their stepping skills- you wouldn't see a difference day to day but, rather, week to week. I guess they subscribe to the Tortoise Method (that Rabbit Method is just too hasty).

I've been putting off posting walking pictures because I can't seem to capture Dash in action, but I'm just biting the bullet now.
IMG_2823e
Liam now walks all over the place, probably 85% of his travels. He just loves it. Dash still prefers crawling- he's super fast, why change it up (he was aptly named)? He walks in short jaunts, probably about 30% of his travels. Dash is at about where Liam was a few weeks ago.

IMG_2854e
This just cracks me up. Liam and Dash were stomping down the hall but Dash made a detour. This scene is of when Liam first noticed the banging of the monitor against the wall.

IMG_2858e
And back up the hall to investigate more closely.

But I do have some (very brief) videos!

No comments:

Post a Comment