Monday, September 5, 2011

Snippets

I'm not going to lie, having Sean work six days a week has been hard. You don't know how special a two day weekend is until it's cut in half.

So when I learned he not only had the entire weekend off and Labor Day- as in THREE DAYS IN A ROW- I was rather excited. And by excited I mean I practically did a backflip.

So here's a snippet of what everyone's been doing on our three glorious days together.
IMG_2836e
Liam scoots down the hall on his back. It's the next developmental step.

IMG_2818e
Dash scrambles up the kitchen chairs to flicker the light switch. Dance party, anyone?

IMG_3199e
I fluttered my luscious lashes in Sean's general direction.

IMG_3208e
Sean tackled a couple woodworking projects. I'm looking forward to some new picture frames and a kid's play table!

IMG_3295e
And Pogo lounged. As always. If you can count on anything, you can count on Pogo lounging.

No comments:

Post a Comment