Wednesday, May 27, 2009

And the mystery store is...

IMG_4794e
...Anthropologie! Have any of you been there? I pretty much loved every single thing I saw. Even Sean enjoyed looking at the store decor.
However, the prices were... a tad beyond my range. But I did splurge a little bit!
What did I buy?

IMG_4797e
Oh look, there's four packages all neatly wrapped in tissue. Really cute tissue.

IMG_4800e
And beneath all that, more wrapping! What could they be?

IMG_4802e
Ta Da! I've been wanting some cute bowls to use for desserts, condiments, etc. I love 'em!

IMG_4805e
See how the glaze cracks and the color fades and intensifies with little flecks of brown. They're perfect.
And microwave and dishwasher safe (one day I'll have a dishwasher to put them in). And they're only $4 a pop. If you would like to buy some, here you go. And while your there, take a look around. I guarantee you'll love everything you'll see.

4 comments:

  1. I love the home section at Anthropologie too...they have such fun stuff! Hooray for maybe moving to Houston :-)! We love it here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Anthropologie! They have such fun, different stuff. I try not to allow myself to go in very often because it would probably be bad for my pocketbook.... :) I'm so glad you enjoyed your first experience there. The bowls are gorgeous, I may have to pick up a few myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like those bowls, they are for me aren't they? Just kidding!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anthropologie is my favorite store ever! Someday when I'm not poor I will decorate my entire house (and re-do my wardrobe) from there. My husband bought me some glass vases from there for our wedding present and about choked at how much they cost. But he knew how to make his new wife happy =)

    ReplyDelete