Friday, October 26, 2012

The Pumpkin Patch, Part the Second

These pictures are by Sean so I'll narrate as if I was him.
IMG_4362e
Look at my beautiful wife, she sparkles like a diamond. I love when she wears her hair in the middle of her face. They're riding in the big tractor trailer while I pick out some pumpkins. Then she randomly ran into a girl from her home town- what are the odds!

IMG_4366e
Dash get's his GQ look from me.

IMG_4381e
Liam gets his sneer from his mom.

IMG_4379e
This reminds me of when I was the shortest kid in my grade. Didn't pass 5 feet until sophomore year of high school.

IMG_4386e
I love these boys' playfulness. We strictly enforce playfulness.

IMG_4396e
Everyone gets a turn. Liam gets to be a cow...

IMG_4399e
Dash gets to be a cow. Everyone's equal.

IMG_4416e
Liam's a natural up there.

IMG_4420e
Katie's dad learned to drive on the farm when he was nine. My boys have got him beat!

IMG_4425e
After a fun filled visit to the farm, Dash drove us away into the sunset.

1 comment:

  1. Why do pumpkin patch pictures always come out so well? These are darling.

    ReplyDelete