Thursday, October 11, 2012

House Husband

IMG_3915e
Did you know that Sean isn't on a rotation right now? And he's not on one next month? Or in December?

Yes, what I'm saying is Sean gets to stay home until January!

He's not home free, he's trying to do most of his residency interviews in that time period, as well as take his Step II exams. He actually was planning on doing a rotation in November but his Dean said not to bother, just dedicate the time to interviewing. Ah, the beauty of fourth year!

IMG_3865e
He's had one interview so far, with Baylor, and has eleven more set up. So some days I'll be without a husband. But right now, I am loving it.

3 comments:

  1. If he's heading to UCLA or anywhere else in the LA area let me know, it would be fun to catch up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's awesome he gets to be around much! Good luck on those interviews too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome! I'm seriously looking forward to 4th year :) Keep us posted about the interviews! I'm curious to see where you'll go next. Does he have a preference yet?

    ReplyDelete