Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Big Bros

IMG_4052e
I have some seriously fantastic big brothers over here. I'm just in heaven when they run over to hold Grey and give him a kiss. They don't even mind when he cries, they either ignore it or think it's hilarious. Dash even does a great imitation. Placing Grey's binky in his mouth is quite the special treat. They even enjoy watching his diaper changes; they chant "yeyow poop" repeatedly, apparently captivated by Grey's marigold discharge. Lovely

IMG_4056e
They almost always precede his name with "baby." And then they either say "guy" or "goo-ay" for his name. So all day we hear "Baby Guy" and "Baby Goo-ay" and it's just wonderful. I love my sweet boys, all three of them!

3 comments:

  1. Too cute!! Thanks for sharing Katie! We must be on the same wave length with blog posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When Jackson was little I took care of an infant and our first day was rough. Every time the baby cried Jackson would get so distressed and finally he looked at me (frantically rocking and bouncing and dancing with said baby) and demanded, "Fix it!" So funny! I'm glad it doesn't bother your big guys - talk about adding to the pressure! :) Very sweet pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you know your frequent blog posting is what has inspired me to keep posting a lot of the time?? So thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete