Friday, October 19, 2012

All At Once

IMG_4102e
Little Man has a new playmat!

IMG_4105e
But sometimes, looking out the window is more fun.

IMG_4108e
It's so funny to see this picture from about a week ago- half the hair on the top of Grey's head is now gone. There's a serious case of male pattern baldness.

IMG_4112e
Plus he has a nice spread of acne across his cheeks (which I've kindly edited out).

IMG_4115e
He's just so excited to be alive that he's going through all stages of life at once!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous baby boy!

    Katie, I know it doesn't matter, but I buzzed Isaiah's hair when he was little because it was patchy (and a little bit cradle cappy). It grew back even and beautiful. Now I vow to do it with every baby we have. Even for girls.

    Then again, you are really good at photo editing, so you could just not buzz him and add hair in post production!

    I love your blog and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These shots are precious. I love life shots! I need to be better about taking more again.

    ReplyDelete