Wednesday, October 24, 2012

A Month In

I'm a mom of three, isn't that bizarre? That's been my status for over a month now. What kind of changes have there been, besides the sleep disruptions that I apparently can't stop talking about?
IMG_4224e
Well, the car configuration has changed, for one. The best way to arrange all the car seats was to put Liam and Dash in the way back, which we've taken in stride. We just have to talk extra loud now. And apparently these boys become baby birds when offered a gummy worm.

IMG_4246e
Surprisingly, we've been able to go out and do things petty often. It has to be a little more scheduled, yes, and it's only possible because Sean's been home so much, but I'm rather proud that I haven't been as home-bound as I expected. On the days that I've been on my own with the kids though, the most we've managed was to go on a little walk around the neighborhood. Little steps.

IMG_4254e
Dash and Liam are very understanding of Grey's needs, but they're still speedy two-year-olds. They're zipping around all over the place. We don't have many pictures of all three kids together because it ends up like this photo- always on the go!

So far, so good!

2 comments:

  1. Are you driving a mini van now?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, it's an SUV that Sean's folks "sold" to us. Not quite as convenient as a mini-van but lots more room than my Honda!

      Delete