Monday, August 29, 2011

Clean Teeth

Ever since I (finally) bought kiddie toothbrushes, it's become the most coveted activity amongst my favorite twinners.
IMG_2790e
Every morning before we go on our walk and every evening after bedtime snack, I ask the boys, "Do you want to brush your teeth?"

IMG_2791e
Instantly, their eyes brighten as if I'd offered them ten cookies and they whisk themselves to the bathroom. And I beam with pride because (1) they appreciate personal hygiene and (2) understand what I'm saying and know how to act on it.

IMG_2783e
If they ever happen to catch sight of their brushes at other times, they beg me for another turn with the brush. I oblige.

IMG_2786e
Dash also likes to help clean the floor with his toothbrush. How, erm, wonderful.

IMG_2777e
And by the way, look at those cute curls. I thought they had inherited my hair but I have never once found a natural curl atop my head. Lucky ducks.

1 comment:

  1. Your boys need to teach mine a thing or two! Ty hates having his teeth brushed! I guess he likes chewing on it himself and lately, dipping it in water and sucking it out. But Mark is going to have to fix every one of his teeth someday at this rate!

    ReplyDelete