Friday, October 29, 2010

Ode to Family

Sean has a knack for making up cute little ditties, a habit that has only been amplified since the boys arrived. Here's a little video example:


This was recorded a month or two ago and I'm shocked at the difference in how Liam and Dash act- they're so much more playful now! I have other videos on vimeo, I think you can click onto them from the end of the video above. Or, I think this is a link to all my videos, too. I don't put a lot of them on the blog because I don't want it bogged down with video. Unless you guys think I should blog them? Eh? Eh?

P.S. My videos don't show up on Google Reader- anyone have a guess why?

2 comments:

  1. This video showed up on google reader and for me it's been sporadic when they do. No idea why though. That's so fun! You're such a cute family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love those video's. Next best thing to really seeing those darling boys.

    ReplyDelete