Friday, October 15, 2010

Nueve

1) Every clock in this house shows a different time. And this happened all of a sudden. A week ago, all clocks were in alignment but somehow there’s now a twenty minute range. It’s like we drifted into a time warp. I never know quite what time it is.

IMG_0745e

We're in trouble, this little bugger can smile his way out of anything.

2) Sleep training is going alright. We had one night where they slept 7 hours, only waking once and they put themselves back to sleep! But that was followed by a night where Liam woke up crying every hour. But… progress.

3) Near us is a huge Babies R Us right next to a Home Depot. Talk about our own personal money pit!

IMG_0549e

Tight lipped cutie-pie

4) I recently finished rereading Pride & Prejudice, for the first time since high school. I tell you what, it was way more enjoyable the second go-around. It’s amazing what reading without the expectation of deep analysis did for my enjoyment. Hang on, did I just admit my superficiality? I think I did.

5) We’re getting new phones. Because Sean’s has had terrible audio for almost a year. And my screen busted. See:

IMG_0444

The thing is, I’ve no idea how it happened. I just opened it up a few days ago and it was a cracked mess. Mysterious.

6) We went shopping on Monday, just a quick visit to the Gap, and, golly, it was fun. It was the first shopping trip where I actually bought clothes in probably over a year. What is it about new clothes that makes me so giddy?

7) I also did a little online shopping for the boys. That was way fun. I’m going to have to watch myself, 'cause it aint hard to spend a boatload.

IMG_0748e

I just fell a little more in love with Liam.

8) I love that Liam and Dash are playing with toys more. The fact that I’m not their only source of entertainment has lowered my daily stress level.

IMG_0694e

"Hang on, I've got to figure this out"

IMG_0695e

"Got it! Piece of cake!"

9) I adore Sean. He's perfect for me and the boys love him. When he calls, I put the phone up to their ears and they light up. Wicked adorable. Sigh, he's my dreamboat. Mwah!

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to hold the screen up to Christine so she can fall a little more in love with Liam too

    ReplyDelete
  2. The color of their eyes is the most beautiful blue!

    ReplyDelete