Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Warming Up To It

IMG_0328e
Dash and Liam are getting closer and closer to becoming little crawlers, getting more comfortable on their tum-tums.

IMG_0307e
It makes it a lot easier to play with their toys, too!

IMG_0372e
Dash was the first to roll onto his tummy and still does it every now and again, but it's not a big habit. I still have to put him on his belly to practice.

IMG_0353e
These soft blocks are perfect playthings. Sean keeps calling them "balls"- our boys may have trouble learning shapes...

IMG_0365e
But they won't have trouble being cute!

IMG_0369e
Liam started rolling over a couple weeks after Dash and has become a rolling fiend. I rarely set him down without him flipping over.

IMG_0342e
And he almost exclusively sleeps on his tummy now- he just flips right over when I set him on his back. This of course makes me fret but there's no way I can stop it from happening. I guess he likes to cuddle with his mattress.

IMG_0333e
And I like to cuddle him!

4 comments:

  1. They look awesome! we can't wait to meet them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow look how strong they are! (And those beautiful blue eyes!) It's so much fun when they start to play!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved these pictures Katie. Those bright eyed boys are getting too cute for their own good. Can hardly wait for the baby races at Christmas time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute babes! :) Kaden did the same thing--always rolling to the tummy and I got so worried. But he just preferred it. Their eyes are such a pretty blue!

    ReplyDelete