Monday, October 18, 2010

Family Photos: Caywoods and Us!

My friend Nicole takes pictures. I take pictures. Makes sense to take pictures of each other, right?

Nicole, erm, don't get mad but... I somehow didn't switch my camera to take RAW photos. They're all JPEG. Sorry!

And you still got some nice photos. Here they are!

IMG_0875e

IMG_0885e

IMG_0891e

IMG_0896e

IMG_0910e

IMG_0937e

IMG_0947e

IMG_0986e

IMG_0989e

IMG_1022ee

IMG_1005ee

IMG_1014e

And here's my favorites of the pictures Nicole took of us! You can see some more at her photo blog. I'm so so so glad to have some family photos, you're rockin', Nicole!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Love the photos of both families. And I LOVE your hair, Katie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did such an awesome job on their pictures! I almost bought that shirt she is wearing when I returned some things to Old Navy today and now I wish I caved. Your little family is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha thats ok that you didn't get RAW pictures :) Thanks so much! They look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look great! You do a great job taking pictures and you look so cute in pictures! I LOVE them. I need someone to take pictures of my future little one...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such cute ideas for poses, love them. When I uploaded my software for that color calibrator I could tell a difference. They showed before/after views. My screen was too bright, that explains why my printed pics always looked too dark:) They are a bit pricey, but I feel more confident now.

    ReplyDelete