Thursday, October 7, 2010

G&G B

IMG_0455e
Needing a quick baby fix, Sean's parents zipped over for a little visit this past weekend. It was spent watching General Conference (Elder Ballard's talk was like the intro of my thesis. Do you think I should look into plagiarism? Kidding)...

IMG_0661e
...going on walks (those boys love the Bjorns!)...

IMG_0422e
...and a whole lot of playing!

Let's first feature Grandpa Bradley with his favorite grandkids.

IMG_0458e
That's a face of absolute glee, isn't it?

IMG_0461e
Or maybe that is. No matter the case, the boys adore Grandpa.

IMG_0572e
The party doesn't start until you're playing on the floor!

IMG_0498e
I think there's some love there.

Now it's Grandma Bradley's turn.

IMG_0426e
You could tell that she was just itching to get her hands on these babies.

IMG_0439e
Grandma's a perfect cuddling partner.

IMG_0430e
(I wanted to put in this picture to show her great hair style)

IMG_0608e
Party time!

IMG_0630e
Practicing his standing.

IMG_0600ee
I think there's some love there.

After all that playtime, the boys have been downright bored with me this week. We're all aching for another visit!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my!! Those are some heart-melting smiles! How did they get so big??

    ReplyDelete